Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hats!! (>w<)

I'm making a hats post about fashion! :D mainly to show you some really really cool hats (=w=) But, yeah, I didn't find so many (T^T)/ Hats are basically an accessory (of course u know that). They can tie together an outfit (or just tear them apart tooz =_='')       

                     This one is sooooo punk cute! xD (It has bunny ears FYI) I mean doesn't it look cute? :3 I know, the model person looks a bit creepy (too meh) , but still! x3 I think this hat is mostly for cosplayers, or punk ppls that wears those zippers, chains, or pins. (Yes in Japan, punk peoples wears torn clothes with pins, to hold them together. It looks a bit weird at first, but it looks gothic still) (*w*)
The Cookie Monster hat is a poplular one. It goes well with bright colored clothes, or gangster-like clothing. (>v<) hehee :3 You can maybe find them at Hot Topic. They have stuff like this I think.. Cause they have like Owl City stuff and other little things.

Neko hats are mostly for consplayers, but they're sooo adorable! xD You can pretty much buy them at any anime con or on Amazon in my taste. :)
Outfits with Hats:

 The beanie hat is a classic. (>w<)
♡pictures from seventeen.com & google♡

2 comments:

  1. hehe i love the neko hats. i wants one x3

    my friend has a cookie monster hat! and an elmo one xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!! cool x3 yah i want a cute neko one tooz! (>v<) yup a one with piercing (=w=)

    ReplyDelete