Monday, May 3, 2010

Japanese Street Fashion

I know that Japan has lots n' lots of fashion on the streets and I bet I can't post them all on this post at all so I'll just do my general favorites. :3 (f.y.i. I'll probably talk alot about Asian fashion n' stuff, but have faith! I'll do posts about other thingys tooz :)  )

Punk:
Hangry and Angry (fashion brand, band, mascots)
sigh~~~ I just love their fashion. I mean aren't they cute (in some level)? They have fashion, a band, and dolls, key-chains, and stuff animals. I think the company is quite popular in Japan. (*w*) But.. not sure about it too much :) They're generally in the punk type of clothes.




They have shirts, dresses, accessories, pants, skirts, etc.


Lotia: (i think that's how you spell it..)

Lotia is like another Gothic/punk street fashion ,but more on the sweeter sides :) It involves LOTS 'n LOTS of frilly and lacy clothes (dresses). The dresses are usually pink, white, or black. xD But they do look very cute. :3

Bright Mix-matched Clothes:
These clothes pretty much are neon-colored and mix-match all the time ,from the colorful striped socks to the baggy t-shirt. Usually the I think(i don't know what they're called.. sorry..) really tanned Japanese people. (They look sometimes scary to me... (no offence)






                                       Kimonos:
Kimonos are the traditional Japanese wear, but in the picture, they're sort of sparkled up a bit to make them look more cuter. x3 People wear them, mostly, at festivals, or at spacial events. :3 The cloth that make it have some kind of pattern there usually. :)
 

          And of course........ cosplay! :DDDDD <3 :

Cosplay is when you dress up as a character from a book, manga, anime, etc. (I know T^T I'm a geek :P) Or you just dress up as..... something :D (IDK o3o)


                                   

Maybe these Japanese fashion can inspire your own wardrobe! :D (being chessey again) (o3o)
♡images gotten from bing.com and google♡

1 comment: